Header Ads



Read:

My Hobby paragraph


My Hobby


Hobby is an interesting work at leisure time. My hobby is gardening. I have a small garden in front of my reading room. I have planted many flower plants in my garden. I take care of my garden properly. I make the soil loose with a spade. I weed out the grass of my garden. sometimes I water my flower plants. I have made a fence around my garden so that animals and naughty boy can do no harm. As I like flowers very much, every afternoon I spend at least an hour in my garden. Flower is the symbol of beauty and purity. Besides gardening is very useful to our health and mind. It strengthens my health and refreshes my mind. When the flowers bloom in my garden, I feel very happy. My pleasure knows no bounds.When I feel bored, I spend my time in the garden. Moreover, to work in the garden is a physical exercise. Above all, it prevents me to pass my time in idleness.





(words 163)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.